Monday, February 29, 2016

Meet Gable + Finch!

When the year gives you a whole extra day what do you do with it? Open a new Etsy shop, of course!


Meet Gable + Finch - my new handcrafted accessory shop. I've been making jewelry for myself for twenty years and I'm so excited to finally share it with you! I want to bring sweet, timeless handcrafted loveliness to everyone.

The first collection features silver and glass pendants which encase some of my precious vintage quilting fabrics. I've been hoarding these lovely scraps for ages and love this way of displaying them so prettily.  They're the perfect dainty little accent for all your girliest outfits!


Because they're made from vintage (50s era) quilting cottons, only a limited number of each pendant are available.  Each one is cut from a different piece of the cloth, so each one is just a little bit different.  I think they make really great gifts for the special gals in your life.

Navy Polkadots

Navy Floral

Dainty Teal & Pink Floral

Teal & Cream Floral

Pink Polkadot


Dainty Pink Floral

Burgundy & Pink Floral

Pink & Rose Floral


This is just the start of the vintage-inspired treats I have planned for my new shop -- stay tuned for lots of embroidered, cross-stitched, and crocheted accessories in the near future! 

Follow Gable + Finch on Instagram to keep up with what's new in the shop.

<3 Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. They look fantastic and I'm really looking forward to seeing what else you have in store. Natalie x

    ReplyDelete